Cumulative Ticket Great Museum of the Cathedral of Florence
The times of access to the monuments are subject to changes in time due to extraordinary events.
Continuing with the purchase you can book the time of the visit for the Dome.
- Cathedral of S. Maria del Fiore (Free admission)
- The archaeological site of the crypt of Santa Reparata
- The Dome of Brunelleschi
- Giotto's Bell Tower
- The Baptistery of San Giovanni
- Museo dell'Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Guided Visit to the Terraces of the Cathedral Plus Admission to Brunelleschi Dome
- Guided tour of the Baptistery and the Matroneum
- Guided visit to the Museum of the Cathedral of Florence
- Combo Museo dell'Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore + The Dome by Brunelleschi
- Combo all the Monuments of Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Combo 4 Monuments of Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Guided visit to the Sacristy of the Masses
IMPORTANT: ACCESS WILL BE ALLOWED ONLY TO TICKET HOLDERS
Online prepurchase of the cumulative ticket that allows entry to all the sites of The Grand Museum of the Cathedral of Florence - Monumental Complex of Santa Maria del Fiore - formed by:
- Museo dell’Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Brunelleschi's Dome
- Giotto's Bell Tower
- Baptistery of San Giovanni
- Ruins of Santa Reparata
Prepurchase allows one entry to each site of The Grand Museum of the Cathedral of Florence. Ticket does not allow two entries to the same monument.
Prepurchase does not allow the reservation of the entrance priority to any monument, but the beginning of validity of the ticket.
Ticket must be used within midnight of the sixth day from the date selected for the visit on the calendar at the moment of the purchase, and it is valid for 24 hours from the passage at the first monument.
IMPORTANT: Any errors on the selection of the date of visit will not be refunded
Ticket contains a barcode readable by the turnstiles at the entrances of the various sites. The use of the tablet is not advised for reading difficulties of the bar code at the entrance.
Customer with ticket must go directly to the entrance queue of each monument, without going through the cashier queue.
Your ticket is personal and non transferable; all tickets bought at the same time will be under the name of the group leader.
** ATTENTION GROUPS: for proper generation of tickets, the maximum number of tickets per order is 10. For groups of more than 10 persons it is therefore necessary to place an order for every 10 persons or additional fraction of that number of people.**
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive a confirmation email with links to the tickets. Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from us.
Please Note: tickets have tax value so no additional invoice is issued.
Tickets CANNOT be cancelled and are NOT refundable.
Weekend a Firenze will only refund the entire cost of your ticket(s) including the service fee if the monuments remain closed during the entire period of validity of the ticket(s).
IMPORTANT – Code of Conduct
The monumental complex of Santa Maria del Fiore is above all a place of worship. Visitors are asked to respect some simple rules.
- Your pre-purchased ticket DOES NOT guarantee access or stay inside the monument. Prepurchased ticket DOES NOT guarantee access or stay if you choose not to respect the following:
- Appropriate clothing is required, no bare arms/shoulders or bare legs – Special attention to this point; access to the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Crypt will be denied without an appropriate attire
- Please be quiet
- Please turn your mobile phones off
- Do not eat nor drink
- Pets are not allowed
- Works of art must not be touched
- No smoking Please don't use flash or tripod
- Entrance not allowed with large suitcases
- Wardrobe not present
Full Price Tickets 15 euros
Reduced Price Tickets 3 euros:
- FAI members
- Children from 6 to 11 years of age
* Please note: there are random controls regarding reduced price tickets
Free Admission (ONLY DIRECTLY AT THE TICKET OFFICE):
- Children under 6 years of age
- 1 free ticket for the teacher or group leader of school groups, per 10 students
- 1 free ticket for the group leader of groups, per 20 people
- Police, accessing for specific service reasons
- Journalists with membership card of the foreign press in Italy, Italian National Order of Journalists or authorized by the Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Persons with disabilities (for their companions only in case their presence is indispensable)
- ICOM/ICOMOS members
- Florence official tourist guides
- Priests, monks, and nuns